The annual event dedicated exclusively to the human resources in Shared Services & Outsourcing Industry, bringing together the business services investors such as SSC, ITO, BPO, academic figures and authorities.
The aim is to collaboratively map solutions to the challenges of building sustainable and agile learning organisations. The discussions will be focused on the most successful operating models, as well as characteristics of the talent and leadership the companies need, how data can be leveraged to provide relevant insights, and the technology worth investing in. Throughout the event in the networking area meet leading executive education institutions and get acquainted with their latest courses and programmes to enhance your organisational learning. Get to know HR TECH Startups innovative projects and understand how they can help you rethink the HR and L&D roles.
• CEOs, COOs, CFOs, General Managers
• Heads of HR, HR Directors
• Heads of Workforce Planning and Recruitment, Organizational Development & Capability
• HR project and change management
• HR leaders for recruitment and staffing, resourcing, retention, compensation and benefits
• Business & Financial Analysts
• Academic professionals
• Representatives of the student’s associations
• Leaders of the banking, real estate and IT industries
• HR solutions & technology providers