Open dialogue between the industry stakeholders and the authorities trying to figure out the steps to be done towards a more efficient cooperation.
• Authorities’ and associations’ steps to support the industry’s human capital necessities
• HR, the engine for growth and critical determinants on reaching the industry’s potential
• Legislative and fiscal updates. GDPR effects
To what extent will robotics, chat bots and other cognitive technologies change the makeup of our future workforce? With customizable software, cloud-based tools which promote automation, the low skill sectors of the BPO are at high risk. This trend will dominate in 2018 and outsourcing companies will automate more processes to bring innovation to existing clients, improve productivity and regain a labor cost advantage. Emerging skills that will be in high demand include robotics, big data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
• Exploring the transformation of Human Resources in the current era of technological change in the workplace
• Blockchain technology. Digital transformation of business processes, customer interactions and recruitment
• Emphasis on process automation. On the plus side, automation can make way for more higher-skilled employees
• Cloud computing becoming more mainstream, mature and cost effective
• Best practices
To drive innovation and attract and retain top talent, companies are seeking creative, “cool” workplace solutions that offer a variety of amenities and the latest technology.
• The workplace as a recruiting and retention tool
• Strategies to develop talent in the organization
• Trends. The concept of the office as a business club
• Flexibility of space usage with different environments for different phases of work
How do you attract and retain a globally mobile workforce? What technologies do you need in your arsenal to get the most from the tech-savvy generation Y?
• Employer branding and company culture – ways to achieve employee engagement
• Social media and the increased consumerization of HR
• The power of corporates and universities combined