Together with representatives of the government we’ll tackle the cooperation between the companies and the authorities and the need of successful and transparent communication. The discussions will consist in an open dialogue between the industry stakeholders and the authorities trying to figure out the steps to be done towards a more efficient cooperation.
• State Aid: Investment Opportunity for Outsourcing & IT Companies
• Human capital challenges. HR, the engine for growth and critical determinants on reaching the industry’s potential.
• Industry associations involvement
• Legislative changes and their impact on the industry.
• Trends: BPaaS, IaaS, SaaS
We’ll light shed on the trends of the industry: big data, cloud-based software, RPA and mobile technologies seen through the eyes of the HR professional with practical case studies and interactive discussions focused on latest developments in talent acquisition, leadership development in employee satisfaction and organizational agility.
• Exploring the transformation of Human Resources in the current era of technological change in the workplace
• Digital transformation of business processes, customer interactions and recruitment
• RPA a double-edged sword
• HR as a Key Enabler of Change and Innovation
• Employer branding and company culture – ways to achieve employee engagement
• Relocation and talent mobility
Academic and non-academic programs. The ways that the partnerships between the companies and the educational system can be enhanced and the ways that companies play the educational role.
• Academic partnerships - between companies and academic institutions
• Informal schools
• New tools of development
• Strategies to develop talent in the organization